Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wildstar - Finally reached lvl cap

After a grueling few weeks since release, I've hit lvl 50!

Huzzah!

Got the ding when I turned in the last quest left for me on the map (nice timing). 


Check out this message I got:

Reminding me how much of a life I don't have. Hahaha

Overall, the experience was pretty good. It can be tiring at times especially when I'm really fixated on lvling that I just skip all the story and lore stuff which made it feel very grindy. Looking back, I should've just read the quest texts to make the experience a lot more interesting.

Can tell that a lot of effort was put into the game in terms of lore and story-telling. 

Community has been pleasant and helpful most of the time, which is really one of the rewards of playing a P2P game, the kids are all being filtered. :D

Getting max level in these raid-oriented games have always been a stepping stone for most people. Still, it is really not as fast as I thought it'd be. A good amount of time in-game was spent traveling to quest locations which was quite a chore to me, but then again it's cause the world is so damn big.

Really excited to embark on my end-game contents such as vet adventure/dungeons/raids and even pvp!

No comments:

Post a Comment