Saturday, August 16, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Movie (2014)


Still remember watching the cartoon version of this when I was really young. My favourite character was Donatello, no idea why as well. If I were to choose again, I'd totally go for Raphael. 

Anyway, people were saying that this movie was bad cause its made by Michael Bay, which was just gonna make it go BOOM BOOM BOOM, with no storyline at all. I think that's really stupid, I kinda liked it and some parts which were pretty humorous through the unique characters of the 4 turtles.

Action scenes were really well animated as well if you can keep up, ha! 

Movie was cool and quite nostalgic at the same time~ If your a fan of action movies, you can watch this, it'll be worth your while. :)


Still need to watch Guardians of the Galaxy though. Had my eye on it since the trailers were released and since now people say that its good, all the more reason to go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment