Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Guild Wars 2 Progress Thus Far

So I've been playing this game for about a year or so now. I've achieved lots of things in this game and met many nice people. Well I could go for a lengthy story about how this game is cool and all that straight from level one but seriously, I'm pretty sure nobody reads lenghty walls of texts. Hence, I'm just gonna go ahead and cut the bullshit.

Time for tha pics:

Crafting of Twilight. (This shit is worth at LEAST 2k gold)

Achievement Points:

General overview of my gear(PvE):

Armour
(6 Knight exotic Pieces)
Dreadnaught Visor of the Soldier
Dreadnaught Spaulder of the Soldier
Knight's Draconic Coat of the Soldier
Hellfire Vambraces
Knight's Draconic Legs of the Soldier
Knight's Draconic Boots of the Soldier

Weps
(1 Legendary, 1 Precursor)
Twilight w/ Bloodlust rune
The Hunter(Rifle Precursor) w/ Blood Rune

Accessories/Trinkets
(6 Ascended, Back & 2 Rings Infused)
Fractal Capcitor(Infused) w/ Mighty Infusion & Agony Infusion
Big Mama's Tooth w/ Mighty Infusion
Molten Ore w/ Vital Infusion
Mark of the Tethyos Houses w/ Mighty Infusion
Bagh Nakh(Infused) w/ Mighty & Agony Infusion
Vine of the Pale Tree(Infused) w/ Mighty & Agony Infusion

Gathering Tools
(All Unlimited Use for All Types of  Plants/Nodes/Trees)
Consortium Harvesting Sickle
Chop-It-All Logging Axe
Molten Alliance Mining Pick 

Underwater
(1 Rare Breather, 2 Exotic Weps)
Pact Spear of Strength
Whisper's Secret Speargun of Force
Gavebeorn Breather of the Warrior

Basically my items are all the best-in-slot at this points of time for the build set-up that I went with except my off hand and underwater weapons. ^^

Overview of my PvP Gear:

PvP Gears are all the same, so as to ensure fairness in the system. The equips that you painstakingly try to get are all just cosmetic.

What's worth mentioning here is my full Armegeddon set, Zenith Wep and Shattered Holographic Wing.

If you want specific informations on the gear I used, you can either google them, or check them out at www.gw2db.com


Here are some pics of my Warrior, Jayexa:

 Just chillin' in Lion's Arch

 Air Swing

 Whirlwind

 PvP Gear

Oh yea, I've got a Ranger(Hated Tears) as well:
Where's my damn Polar Bear(Pet)??!!?!?

Alright thats all guys, cya.

P.S. (D3)My 2nd HC DH, Lvl 60, fully geared (400m+) died due to a blackout at home again. WTF?!!! I couldn't even hear any thunderstrikes at all, still can black out? ZzzzzZz. Oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment