Thursday, December 12, 2013

Custom-made Calendars for 2014

As per title, I would like to direct you guys to making your very own personalised calendar for the upcoming year, 2014! I've already ordered mine for a total of $22.05 for a wall calendar, and I guess it's worth it cause it'll last the whole year (I hope).

Anyway, the website is www.vistaprint.sg. They provide a wide range of services; aside from calendars, you can make your own custom-made postcards,mugs, business cards, etc. All at a rather reasonable price.

Oh yes, this would make a perfect Christmas present as well!(There's still time) It's not too expensive, and it's unique. If your giving it to a loved one/friend, you can customise photos of you, him/her and whatever expeditions/activities you guys have been involved in and make it into a huge montage over the months which he/she can view everyday, because he/she needs to use it! 

Here's something I made and ordered. It'll be coming in a couple of weeks :

 Cover Page

Some Lamborghini, come on, who doesn't like some cool looking Italian vroom-vroom.

 Arnold Schwarzenegger, legendary bodybuilder.

 Got this image from the game, Battlefield 4. The month's march, which is also the month I ORD. So yah, a soldier. Get it? Lol

 Tony Jaa, Muay Thai superstar.

 Some guitar(les paul I think?) in a pretty good angle

 Hot chick on a bike haha, what more can you ask for? Even the bike's a Ducati!

 There's gotta be drinks. Gotta.

 Ford Mustang. Why? Cuz it's badass.

 Final form, Getsuga from Bleach. He's cool and ridiculously strong, I like.

Elements on earth, trying to be artistic, hope its working.

 Tifa. Bewbs lol.

Jean Claude Van Damme. Volvo trucks split, nuff said.

So there you have it, this will be my wall calendar for the coming year 2014. Hope it will be a cool edition to my room. I know that it's better to stick with a theme throughout all the months for the year, but for me, I like it like that. Actually, the theme could be 'the things I like' haha.

Note :
- If your really gonna make one, pictures need to be high res for it to come out nicely, or else it'll look bad. This also depends on the type of calendar your getting though. For this wall calendar, most pictures are 1920x1080.

- Oh ya, during the ordering process, the website will keep asking you to get addition shit which will cause more $, please don't get roped in into doing so, just keep selecting all the cheaper options which is what I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment