Saturday, November 22, 2014

Interstellar Movie


Was hearing a lot of hype about this show from my friends, saying that it was a very interesting movie, so I decided to catch it. 

Thanks a lot to my cuz for accompanying me even though he has already seen the movie!

Anyway, the director of the film is Christopher Nolan, who is also the director of the movie Inception. I can see why, this show really gets you thinking about abstract stuff haha.

Essentially, the whole plot revolves around trying to save the people from a dying earth my trying to migrate them to another planet. In the quest to find another planet, lots of theoretical physics are touched to illustrate the travel including wormholes, bending of space time etc which was really intriguing.

The actor, Mathew McConaughey was damn good. He was cool and able to portray emotions really well and with loads of swag. Mad respect to that! 

Catch this show with someone! It's really worth it!

Oh yeah, it's also 169mins long so it's kinda bang for your bucks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment