Monday, April 27, 2015

App: 9GAG Redhead Redemption


I for one hardly download new games as I do not really want my phone to be filled with apps that I've got to spend time sieving through if I'm actually looking for something.

However, as an avid reader of 9gag (lol), I've actually decided to download one of their apps and give it a shot. This is after looking through the reviews and the feedback was rather positive.

The game's really simple and straightforward. Yet, it's really not too bad. Basically, your a red-head carrying a baby on a quest to rescue your possessed parents from zombies. The story line was super straight forward as well.

The game's pretty beginner friendly to clear, however if your aiming for 3-stars on ever single mission, it could take a few retries, especially on some of the boss levels.

The main attraction of the game for me was that it's art was really cute, and parts of the loading/pre-loading screens had references to 9gag memes which was pretty fun to see as well.

All in all, it is a really good time-killer and I'd recommend that you give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment