Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hearthstone - Heroic Blackrock Mountain completed!

Last wing of the Black-rock mountain was released today and managed to clear the heroic wings rather smoothly (thankfully).

Heroic BRM Card-back earned

Heroic BRM Cleared

Overall, the bosses that gave me real problems were heroic Chromaggus and heroic Lord Victor Nefarius(from week 4). Those took hours to clear even with the appropriate decks.

I kind of felt that the last boss, Nefarian(again) had the portential to be really hard deal to the really gay hero ability and you had to go through 3 phases.

Thankfully, I managed to get him on my 1st try using a control warrior deck. I played all the way till my fatigue turn where I managed to beat him. It kinda felt like a scrape though as he could've just stack his minions with his hero ability towards the end even when he ran out of cards in his hand, I just happened to have some board control then and managed to finish him.

Anyway, the expansion was a rather pleasant experience to play through and am certainly looking forward to the release of the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment