Monday, May 28, 2018

Food conquest at Camden Market!

As a continuation from my previous post on 'Exploring London', I've actually gotten some time to visit Camden Market, one of the city's largest shopping and food district.

Market entrance

Food and shopping areas

The place was jam-packed with loads of street stores and peddling merchants selling all kinds of trendy items and delicious snacks. Regardless of your age, culture or tastes, there is definitely something for you here.

My personal visit here consisted mostly of an eating spree of whatever that looked nice, which was unfortunately, almost everything I saw. Here's a flavor of some of the stuff they had:

Japanese katsu snacks

Churros

Fish & chips

 Pork, chicken and mushroom buns

Steak meals

Barbecue chicken sticks

Fruit drinks

Mango lime juice

Szechuan delights

Banana waffles

My only real regret here was that I did not have the stomach capacity to taste more of the stuff that I saw towards the end. I'm sure to be back here someday to set the score straight  and savor all the other foods this vibrant market has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment