Sunday, February 24, 2019

Drawing of me! Anime style by mio-m3

I've always been wondering for awhile as to how I'd look like if I were in an anime. Usually thoughts like these are just parked somewhere at the back of our minds. However, I was scrolling through deviantart one day and came across a Japanese anime artist, mio-m3 putting up an ad for art commissions. After looking through her page and seeing how good the quality of her work is, I contacted her immediately.

After a couple of conversations online and viewing of some of the sketches she has done, I eventually managed to feast my eyes on such a beautiful piece of work - plus it's unique nonetheless! :P

Anime style me!

If your interested in checking out the talented artist who drew this, you can find her on deviant art here: mio-m3 (deviantart link).

No comments:

Post a Comment