Saturday, September 7, 2013

Gymming is a good way to let your frustrations out ~ + Vent

As per title, its really a good avenue to blow your top and let loose without getting nasty to the people who have kinda pissed you off. Not saying that I am too pussy to f*ck them up in the face, but still it is always better to avoid confrontation unless absolutely necessary (this does not involve male pride and crap like that).

P.S. I know that I'm making lots of crappy personal posts these days, but then again I realised that I'm actually blogging and penning down thoughts for myself really. Kinda beats writing a lenghty post and making it look 'zai', attempting to look intellectual/mature or some crap like that. Honesty is the best policy, and the first step to do so is to be honest to yourself and do whatever the fuck you deem right! :D

And that is why im not gonna really re-read this post to correct all the grammatical crap anymore! Fuck it yay lol. hahaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment