Friday, September 20, 2013

So Enlightening! :D

In accordance with the title, you can tell that I'm in the mood to blog instead of posting videos as a cheap excuse to take up blog/post space.

Anyway, the thing that I would like to mention today is that it is simply so refreshing to better oneself everyday!



Now why am I mentioning this? Because looking back, there have really been loads of lifestyle changes that I have made to myself to make me rock more haha.

Instead of really grinding in an MMO or trying really hard to farm elo, at the end of the day I realised that these things really don't matter. I was kinda struggling to acknowledge this back in those days, trying means and ways to convince myself that what I doing mattered and made me happy. Then again, I'm just running away from reality which is kinda gay if I were to think about it now. :/ Don't get me wrong, I'm still gaming though, but I guess I'm just 'casual' now lol.

Right now, I have this huge obsession to better myself. Be it working out, playing the guitar or learning music. I feel that I seriously love myself so much hahaha. It sounds so god damn narcissistic but I just can't help it! xD

Perhaps its the sequence of events that have happened since my A' levels that made me this way. Honestly, looking back at the hurdles that I've had to cross and the mental barriers that I had to break, it was kinda worth it. Really does beat having a smooth flowing trip which would probably retain my bad habits, mentalities and thinking. Pretty sure that I still have loads of imperfections, but meh I am only human. Progress, be it fast or slow is still progress.

P.S. Now this is such an emo(HTHT crap) post and I'm kinda hesitating whether I should publish it or not, but for the sake of 'recounting' purposes for me in the future to look back on(just like a diary), I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment