Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Good dose to of... *heehee*

Cosplayers

Most of these are LoL/anime/game inspired cosplays. Filtered out the good ones, amazes me how people can be so dedicated to stuff like that, the amount of work required is definitely a lot more that meets the eye. 


The budget, sourcing/training for a suitable physique to match the role they wish to cosplay. Media hardwares : cameras(exp), studio, location, etc. The list is really endless. Seriously, I could find out and talk more in depth about it, which I actually think that it will be a genuinely interesting topic! (You'll be surprised at how different these people actually look irl)

Then again, am I really posting this to commend and give a detailed description on the processes required to achieve such results? ---> NAHHHHHHHHH


CHICKS BOOBS BUTTS HOT WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OK STFU AND JUST PICS PLZ TY NO TEXTS.I WAN FUKIN BEWBS VROOM VROOOOM MOTORBOATTTTAFKSALKLTK


DJ Sona

Female Ezreal

Fiora

Lux

Lux Strippin ;D

Kayle

Female Luffy

Misty!

MF! (Miss Fortune)

Nidalee

Queen Ashe

Riven

Sivir (This one's hot)

Female Squall (Very hot too!)


I JUST FELT A VERY STRONG NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL MY BROS/HOMIES OUT THERE MANG.


P.S. Looks like I'll never get a real girlfriend... =(   LOL
        Eh...... I really become one of those fukin tiko peks already... uh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment